Monday, January 21, 2013



This is a picture of their church from the outside. They may have been materialistically poor, but the hope and the life present once we got inside, and got to know the people was so rich. The love for God that the community at this church had was undeniable, and their hope for a future for their church was chilling and inspiring. They talked of making the church global, and if there was anything I believed, it was that they could do it, and God would lead them to do it. 


Here are some pictures of the people and the inside of the church

Ria and Triumph trying to teach us their local songs, so that we could sing them to the church the following Sunday. I got to know these two better than anyone else at the church, they killed me, hilarious and beautiful people. 
Dancing!

More dancing!

Kelsey and I with the beautiful Nicki! (I was showing her Mumford and Sons on my ipod)

So much Life!

Impau Dancing!

More Dancing!










No comments:

Post a Comment